Camp Fire Lawsuit News
There were many Camp Fire lawsuits filed as a result of this fire in Northern California. Below are some of the most important news updates regarding the lawsuit.
Camp Fire Details
- The total estimated cost of the wildfires: $16 billion
- The total estimated burned area: 153,000 acres
- The cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical transmission fire: by PG&E
- Evacuation of over 52,000 people
- Total buildings destroyed: 18,804 structures)
- Fatalities: 86 civilians
- Click for more details
Fire in Paradise
Below is a trailer for the Netflix documentary titled "Fire in Paradise". This is a 40 minute documentary telling the story of many victims of The Camp Fire.